Exciting private tours in London, England, Scotland and Wales with our experienced guides. Amazing trips for seniors, families, private groups and VIP clients.


Write us: info@theuktours.com


Free consultation

We are ready to answer your questions for free

Will my place of residence be provided by the school?

There are many educational institutions that provide hostels for an additional cost over and above tuition fees. Alternatively, if preferred, we can help you to rent an apartment or room. The average cost of living varies from upwards of £100 per week.

Can I go to university after school with a basic general education?

No. School education is not recognized by universities in the UK because the prerequisites for admission are A-level exams or equivalent (usually at A and B levels). To enroll on a course in a University institution, you are required to finish one of the preparatory courses (A-level, Foundation or BTEC).

Is a scholarship paid?

There are no formal scholarship awards at English universities, but scholarships or grants can be awarded to students who have distinguished themselves during their studies, at the discretion of the school.

Is the college far from the city?

We offer guidance on various colleges with institutions throughout England. These range from the center of London and span out to wonderful English villages.

Will I be able to get a job near me?

Each district in London is a separate town where you can find a wealth of work and other opportunities, so long as your allows for this.

Is training paid?

Education in England is paid for all. Schools and colleges cost around £ 30,000 a year, including accommodation; without accommodation, between £10,000 to £15,000. An undergraduate degree costs around £ 12,000 p/y without residency and a masters or an MBA costs from £ 15,000 to £ 100,000.

What is IELTS? What are the minimum IELTS requirements for university entrance and where should submit these?

A language test is required for admission to study in England. You can sit this in one of our language schools or in your regional center. The minimum grade for admission to the foundation is 5.0 and for an admission to a bachelor's or master's program you would be required to achieve 6.5-7.0

What is GMAT? (minimum grades / where to surrender your documents)

The GMAT exam is required for admission to Master's programs and MBA in many universities in England. You can turn this in at Kaplan International or at your regional center.

What documents will be needed for the visa and for training? Can you help with obtaining a visa?

For a visa you will need:

-  A statement from the bank with the minimum amount necessary for training and living (£9000 on the account that must be there for at least 2 months);

- two photos;

- your passport;

- permission to leave your parents (if you are not yet 18 years old);

- to pass an analysis for tuberculosis (for long-term training, not for applying to language schools);

- your CAS number from the school.


We can help you with filling out forms and translating documents and information can be found on the website: https://www.gov.uk/study-visit-visa